During the summer months, I thought we could study the Psalms together. Make sure to join my library to have access to my tools and resources to help you study God’s Word. You can sign up here: [madmimi id=665887]
Summertime has arrived and with it all of the wonderful activities which can make our schedules hectic and maybe a little crazy! My goal is to help you spend time in God’s Word, even when life gets busy. God meets us right where we are at in His Word, and even if you only have five minutes at a time, I want to share with you some simple ways to study the Psalms with me.
- Save the graphic with the scripture readings for June to your phone, most of us always have our phones with us. It is a simple way to keep track of which Psalm we are reading that day.
- Download a Bible app to your phone. I have the ESV Bible app and it is awesome because you can listen to the Bible or read it.
- Follow me on Facebook or Instagram. I will create special graphics with a quick devotion to go along with the Psalm for that day. My plan is to do this five times a week. I also plan to do some Facebook live devotionals.
- Sign up to receive access to my resource library because I will send out special email updates with phone screen savers to help you memorize scripture.
- After you have read the Psalm or listened to it. Spend some time studying it. I recommend using the S.O.A.P method, here is a graphic to help you apply it your Bible reading. In my resource library, I have created a S.O.A.P. journal page. I would recommend printing as many copies as you like and put them in a 3 ring binder.
May God surround you with His peace, hope, and joy as you spend time in His Word. If you have any questions, please let me know.